IT-1

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 25 March 2018 - 07:23 PM

Why is this atgm vehicle a Premium? It doesn't seem to make any sense making this one a Premium and vehicles like the Fv 102 and Marder main tech tree!
What is the point of this vehicle being a premium when you can easily get FV102 and other vehicles with ATGM!?
  • Daddy Rob likes this
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2709 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 26 March 2018 - 05:01 AM

I’m sure it’s planned to be changed

29dekvt.jpg

#3 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 29 March 2018 - 08:57 PM

I’m sure it’s planned to be changed

knowing GHOR, probably won't get changed anytime soon....
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#4 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2709 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:02 AM

Ok so why you making suggestions

29dekvt.jpg

#5 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:24 PM

Ok so why you making suggestions

because IT-1 isn't anything special and shouldn't be Premium

#6 Copperhead171

Copperhead171

Corporal

• Pip
  • 37 posts
  • HomeAlabama, United States

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:56 PM

Think of it this way, the currency you would use going thru the tech tree for the IT-1 can be fed directly into the IT-1, the same can be said for RJP. I'm not going to say I'm sure I agree with this method, but it does make sense to some degree.

"I am invisible, I am stealth, I am... bush tank..." 

#7 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:03 PM

It would be cheaper just to have it on the tech tree, since IT-1 costs as much as the lvl 70+ tanks do

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}