#1 dragontanker

dragontanker

Everlasting Flame

• Forum Senior Moderator
  • Others: Game Senior Moderator
  • 1941 posts
  • HomeThe Hearts of Fellow Warriors

Posted 20 January 2018 - 05:46 PM

Fellow tankers, the time has come yet again for our monthly forum contest. This time, there really is not any major holidays, compared to the last 3 months, I figured now's the time for something a little more creative. If you have read the title, it may be obvious to you by now. This contest is to be based upon the sights and scenes of Tanktastic. 

Your mission objective for this event is to create a unique photograph that portrays the sights of Tanktastic and the beauty of the maps within. Please note that in order to make it even more interesting, we are allowing any form of photo editing for enhancement. Below, are some examples of what these photos can look like.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Please note that if you have, by chance, made a photo like those above and are from previous versions, they will be allowed. This is to further give this contest some diversity. 

Requirements:

The only real requirements that this contest requires is that the photo is unique. For the submission, I do ask that you add a signature of some sort in the photo. Preferably an initial or your in-game username. Much like a signature on an art piece. 

Prizes:

Spoiler

The contest should be opened as of midnight, January 22nd, 2018 EST. It will close exactly one week from that time. The submission topic will be opened at least 3 days prior to the end of the contest time.(01/26/2018).

Other Information:

If you are reading this and are asking yourself: "How do I participate if I am unable to edit photos beyond what my device does?" 

We all know that our device's standard photo editing is not exactly diverse. So, if you are wanting to participate and need an external source, I recommend the app PicsArt. It is a simple app that has a substantial amount of choices when it comes to editing. It is what I used to create the images you see above. 

Good luck to all participants, the staff and myself look forward to what you all create!

Kind Regards,

D.T.

TECMAT

• Drestdave and EquablezMonsterz like this

Reigning in the SkiesOverseer of the Realms

#2 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 22 January 2018 - 03:21 PM

Darn this contest came right after my laptop broke well I guess I’ll work with whatever editing software I have.
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: January, Contest, Forum

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}