3 replies to this topic

#1 ob max

ob max

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:46 PM

1. I thought maybe the paint jobs could be made so you can choose a pattern, then colour, then scale/size. ex, you take a desert fever camo and use blue and red and then make it twice as big or small...
2. effects packs, I'm basing this from another game I play but the effects packs change some images. ex, there is retro/comic book designs making explosions have a bang or pow in them with a more cartoonish look, or smoke effect to make burning things have small clouds or tanks have a more noticeable engine exhaust.
3. paint job stickers you could add on the tanks. ex, a German Iron Cross, white star, red star,....
4. camera view adjustment, so you make the view even with the gun or closer to the tank or far away which ever is your liking
5. maybe tracer colours so you could make the trail following your round blue, red, green...
and yes I realise the view and bullet trails aren't paint jobs but I figured it was easier than making 3 different topics
После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2711 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:26 AM

1. Good idea. In every way.
2. We need better effects for smoke grenade and Active Protection System (APS).
maxresdefault.jpg
3. Would be nice addition. Especially if user-submitted.

29dekvt.jpg

#3 nardo99

nardo99

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • HomeSlovakia

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:00 AM

Basmal I think this game has a few more serious problems than this...

Edited by nardo99, 08 January 2018 - 03:01 AM.

• FieldMarshal likes this

My favourite tanks : Type10, Black Eagle, M1A2 Abrams, K1
My clan : VIPR - deadly vipers clan

#4 FieldMarshal

FieldMarshal

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 46 posts
  • HomeSaint–Petersburg, North Capital of Russia

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:21 AM

Good Ideas, but it seems difficult to implement at the program level and they will work against optimizing the game. To implement these ideas as mods, you need access to the game code, and developers will not give it. In addition, it is only a mobile game in which such a high level of customization is not needed.

Edited by FieldMarshal, 08 January 2018 - 05:22 AM.

FieldMarshal My profile in VKontakte
Devices: Apple iPad Wi-Fi (4), Apple iPhone 5S.
Playing Tanktastic from 11.04.2015

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}