#1 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:45 PM

Hi people,

I was going to start this topic with a list of reasonable suggestions from the forum that have been made in the last 12 months (not just mine), but decided that as I know nothing about software or gaming platforms that it would be a complete waste of time, as some of them may not be possible.
As a first time visitor, I may be put off adding a post in case it's been discussed before, but under a slightly different name or description.
I for one do not search the forum for very long, for posts that might be the same as one I am considering.

So, is there a way of taking all of the feasable suggestions, and putting them in one place, so they could be ranked in order of popularity.
A kind of league table.

We all get to vote on our top 5 suggestions, as suggestions are added, we can vote again, but our previous choices are overwritten.

I realise that this would be alot of work for someone, but would illustrate to forum visitors the majority feelings of its members at a glance.
Who knows, even the developers may take a look.
And anyone wanting to make a suggestion can look to see if it has already been added.
Rejected suggestions could also be listed.

As an idea, what do you think.

Ps. I'm now waiting for someone to say this has been suggested before!

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent. <p>Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you. Cautionary: You always have a choice. Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

msg-7194-0-08197600-1510947090.jpg

#2 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1193 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:40 AM

Me: "This has been suggested before"

No, that was a joke, this hasn't been suggested before. The Tanktastic Forum already has some sort of liking and popularity system for topics but not for this kind of things. I'll see to creating something like this if I have time.

Kind regards,

Dave

• Daddy Rob likes this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#3 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:34 PM

Thank you dave,
It's not easy to list, or view, all of the suggestions made by members, as they're spread over different folders and separated by time too.
One master list, would be a one point view of all suggestions.
Listed in popularity, it would be able to send a clear message to anyone who cared to view it, what was desired most from the game.

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent. <p>Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you. Cautionary: You always have a choice. Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

msg-7194-0-08197600-1510947090.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}