Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

T-34 tech tree line

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Poll: T-34/T-44 poll (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Should this tech tree line be added?

1. Yes (7 votes [77.78%])

Percentage of vote: 77.78%

2. No (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

If you were to pick one to be added, which one would you pick?

1. T-34-1941 (2 votes [22.22%])

2. T-34-1942 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. T-34-57 (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

4. T-34-100 (0 votes [0.00%])

5. T-34-122 (0 votes [0.00%])

6. T-34-152 (2 votes [22.22%])

7. T-44 (2 votes [22.22%])

8. T-44-100 (1 votes [11.11%])

9. T-44-122 (1 votes [11.11%])

if they add these, should they add SU, ISU, and more IS series tanks?

1. yes, all 3 (8 votes [88.89%])

Percentage of vote: 88.89%

2. just SU series (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Just ISU series (1 votes [11.11%])

4. Just more IS series (0 votes [0.00%])

5. just IS-6 (0 votes [0.00%])

6. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:12 PM

Now, i know what some people will say, "we already have T-34-85, they're too similar, yada yada yada", well let me ask this then. Why do we have an IS series line? why do we have a Russian T-54 and multiple Chinese T-54s (seriously, all the starter types on one of the chinese lines is mostly T-54s)? Why not add a line dedicated to one, if not the best, tanks of the WWII era that is still used today? we already have a line with IS-3, IS-4, IS-7, and IS-10M (T-10M)! Why not give people the similar thing, except with T-34s? what i'm suggesting is that T-34-1941, T-34-1942, T-34-57, T-34-100, T-34-122, T-34-152, T-44, T-44-100, and T-44-122 be added and T-34-85 joining them in a tech tree dedicated to the best tank of WWII and in the post war era for years, and is still used today because of how good the T-34 was!

Attached Thumbnails

• HNI_0077_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0076_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0075_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0074_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0073_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0072_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0070_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0062_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0071_JPG.JPG

• NeonTempzzz likes this
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#2 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:51 PM

poll started
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#3 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2642 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:39 AM

Whatever the poll results. I'm sure developers won't add these. If they have already removed 2A6 and added 2A4. Also for M1A1 & M1A2.

Also we don't need tanks that look different but have same power. That's stupidest thing to be added.

not downvoting your suggestion. But that's the type of devs we have.
I would love to see new tanks

Edited by basmal121, 05 December 2017 - 01:40 AM.

29dekvt.jpg

#4 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:52 AM

the SU-100 is a really good tank destroyer to add.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 05 December 2017 - 05:54 AM.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#5 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:11 AM

This is an example of how Russians love putting naval cannons on tanks. In WWII that's pretty smart. With exception of how heavy it was. *cough cough* KV-2 *cough cough*

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#6 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:34 PM

Well, basmal, not all T-34s had the same power, T-34-57 would, of all of these, be the fastest reloading, T-34-85 and T-34-100 the most powerful and heaviest armored of the T-34s, T-34-122 and T-34-152 the derpiest

#7 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:41 PM

Neon, KV-2 doesn't have a naval gun, its gun was merely a howitzer, if you want a tank with a naval gun, look at SU-100Y and its 130mm straight from a Destroyer

#8 Saphira1

Saphira1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:17 AM

The devs havent updated for awhile, i vote update should be 1.22 with all the 2.0 tanks in it.-.

​Swole is the goal! Size is the prize!

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#9 Saphira1

Saphira1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:10 PM

Neon, KV-2 doesn't have a naval gun, its gun was merely a howitzer, if you want a tank with a naval gun, look at SU-100Y and its 130mm straight from a Destroyer

This is incorrect. It did not have a howitzer, as a howitzer can only fire HE shells. And the kv2 could fire AP and HE.

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#10 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:01 PM

not necessarily true, howitzers only used HE because they were more or less artillery, so they didn't need AP

#11 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2642 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:50 AM

This is incorrect. It did not have a howitzer, as a howitzer can only fire HE shells. And the kv2 could fire AP and HE.

It can fire anything even pineapples. It's cannon..
  • EquablezMonsterz likes this

29dekvt.jpg

#12 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:02 AM

The specific gun mounted on the KV-2 was the 152mm howitzer m1938 (M-10T)

Yes, it was a howitzer and the KV-2's variant was slightly shortened, but it was never a naval cannon.

300px-M10_hameenlinna_2.jpg

unless your talking about the 107mm that was planned to be mounted on but it also wasn't a naval gun.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 07 December 2017 - 06:06 AM.

#13 FieldMarshal

FieldMarshal

Corporal

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • HomeSaint–Petersburg, North Capital of Russia

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:26 AM

To introduce all these tanks as a separate tree is an idea vague, for there are certainly more interesting tanks to introduce. But about the introduction of the T-44 (somewhere at 15-20 levels) and T-34-76 (41/42/43 assembly) as a tank of the League - the idea is not bad, moreover, good.
Modern tanks left not so much, so the logical step of the developers will be the creation of early models of soviet postwar vehicles.
And yes, tanktastic positions itself as a historical-correct project in realitionship in-game vehicles, and introduces only created "in metal" tanks.
  • EquablezMonsterz likes this
FieldMarshal My profile in VKontakte
Devices: Apple iPad Wi-Fi (4), Apple iPhone 5S.
Playing Tanktastic from 11.04.2015

#14 Saphira1

Saphira1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:54 PM

The specific gun mounted on the KV-2 was the 152mm howitzer m1938 (M-10T)

Yes, it was a howitzer and the KV-2's variant was slightly shortened, but it was never a naval cannon.

300px-M10_hameenlinna_2.jpg

unless your talking about the 107mm that was planned to be mounted on but it also wasn't a naval gun.

Hmm... I thought it carried a variant of the BL. My apoligies

was kv2 ever in mass production?

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#15 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:10 PM

it was, then was taken out to being a massive target for German gunners

#16 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:02 PM

Hmm... I thought it carried a variant of the BL. My apoligies

was kv2 ever in mass production?

The KV-2 was sluggish due to the large turret the KV-2 was only built from 1939-1941 and wasn't mass produced.

Many captured KV-2s were converted to SturmPanzer kampfwagen KV-II 754r which is a KV-2 with a pz3 turret installed.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 07 December 2017 - 03:02 PM.

#17 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:49 PM

The KV-2 was sluggish due to the large turret the KV-2 was only built from 1939-1941 and wasn't mass produced.

Many captured KV-2s were converted to SturmPanzer kampfwagen KV-II 754r which is a KV-2 with a pz3 turret installed.

that too

#18 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:06 AM

Sorry What I meant was the pz 3 commander cupola.

#19 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:50 PM

To introduce all these tanks as a separate tree is an idea vague, for there are certainly more interesting tanks to introduce. But about the introduction of the T-44 (somewhere at 15-20 levels) and T-34-76 (41/42/43 assembly) as a tank of the League - the idea is not bad, moreover, good.
Modern tanks left not so much, so the logical step of the developers will be the creation of early models of soviet postwar vehicles.
And yes, tanktastic positions itself as a historical-correct project in realitionship in-game vehicles, and introduces only created "in metal" tanks.

you may say that, but there's no denying that there's an IS tech tree

Wasn't KV-85 just as sluggish? (KV-85 is a KV-1 with the IS-1 turret)

#20 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:02 PM

Wasn't KV-85 just as sluggish? (KV-85 is a KV-1 with the IS-1 turret)

The KV-85 had a top speed of 40 km/h
Kv-2s top speed was 25 km/h that was ON road

The KV-2 turret is literally a giant box with a giant gun in it. An IS-1 turret would surprisingly be lighter than it.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 08 December 2017 - 11:04 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}