#1 monkeyman7832

monkeyman7832

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1281 posts
  • HomeHouse

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:14 AM

Hello Forum,

It's been a while since I've posted or made a topic discuss ing the matter at hand. I haven't played the game itself for more than year now, since I don't agree with how it is now and that's not for me to judge, I've observed that the game still has a stable and substantial playerbase as of now, so it's obvious, people like it.

I was pretty new to the internet, when I joined Tanktastic, the only internet experience I had before that was me playing Tanki Online and Team Fortress 2 in 2013 and I had little to no experience whatsoever when it came to how one would present themselves on the internet. I joined Tanktastic in 2014 when I got my new Tab 3, looking for a substitute to Tanki Online for mobile. I made an account named Monkeyman7832, which if you didn't know is a reference to a song by Linkin Park called Until it breaks. 

Now, like I said before, I was new to the internet so I didn't have the best interaction skills and often said some utterly questionable stuff which is embarrassing now that I think of it. I made a few friends, namely Coleg14, Mr Blue Sky, AllynJace, Assasiner, in98 and a few others. Allynjace and Assasiner becoming one of my closest friends for 2 years. 

Afterwards I made alot of friends and was fairly famous in the Tanktastic community, which helped build my confidence and my communication skills. I became very observant and started to understand how much of what people tell me online is real and how much of it is not.

I played Tanktastic as a way to escape from reality and my problems in real life and it helped me as a friend for the longest time.

Anyways, I've moved on from the game and so have many others. My time of having good memories is gone and now someone else is making memories without even knowing. I just felt as if it was necessary for me to thank you guys for all the memories, support and time you have given me. I want to thank the developers for making such an extraordinary game. I want to thank Allynjace and everyone else ( You know who you are) in making my life a little bit better and helping me be a better version of myself. I want to thank everyone that has ever interacted with me in this community whether good or bad, you've helped me alot. 

I made this topic because I recently logged in to my account saw my last conversation was a reply to a suggestion someone made and I didn't want to go like that. I wanted to at least thank the people for their time before moving on. 

So, Thank you, in general, I appreciate every moment. 

Goodbye.

• Tankiller96, basmal121, rcmppolice and 8 others like this

"Never hate your enemies, it affects your judgement"

Don Vito Corleone

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2642 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:43 AM

Finally a worthy topic.
  • rcmppolice and nardo99 like this

29dekvt.jpg

#3 nardo99

nardo99

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • HomeSlovakia

Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:17 PM

Goodbye buddy! I wish you lots of success for the future

Edited by nardo99, 03 December 2017 - 03:19 PM.

My favourite tanks : Type10, Black Eagle, M1A2 Abrams, K1
My clan : VIPR - deadly vipers clan

#4 infamousbo

infamousbo

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 46 posts
  • HomeMichigan USA

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:59 PM

Take care man, been a great friend of mine as well. Some ups n downs, mostly downs but got past 'em. I moved away from tanktastic as well for the same reasons as you. Thanks for letting me get to know you.
love exists only In the loved.  Hate exists only in the ones who have been hated. Success exists only in the ones who failed. One who experiences all three, has lived a long, hard life.

#5 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1433 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 04 December 2017 - 03:19 AM

Dang man sad to see you go :/

RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#6 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:09 AM

Tanktastic loses, yet again, a great member. Salute. O7

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#7 Saphira1

Saphira1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:39 AM

Tanktastic loses, yet again, a great member. Salute. O7

Amen o7 monkey

• NeonTempzzz likes this

​Swole is the goal! Size is the prize!

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}