6 replies to this topic

#1 Saphira1

Saphira1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:35 AM

Hey guys, i am bringing this clan back for multiple reasons. I would like to invite everyone to it. I am doing good so far, I made it yesterday and have 4 members. However, I am looking for more. I will upgrade the clan once we hit 16 players. So please, I welcome everyone to the hearth of Clan AMMO. P.S: Happy Thanksgiving!!! ;)

​Swole is the goal! Size is the prize!

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#2 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:53 AM

Does Jersh care? :|

#3 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1136 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:56 AM

Good luck with your clan! I am sure it will become a very nice, friendly and good clan. Although maybe not as good as back in the day, don't let yourself be discouraged by this and go for it!

• Saphira1 likes this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#4 Saphira1

Saphira1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:34 AM

Good luck with your clan! I am sure it will become a very nice, friendly and good clan. Although maybe not as good as back in the day, don't let yourself be discouraged by this and go for it!

Thanks a bunch bro, this means alot to me! I will develop it and try to make it the best possible and then some. :)

Does Jersh care? :|

I have not had any contact with jersh since he left, though i think he will return at one point or another. Be it in whichever file he has.

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#5 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3316 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:36 AM

It is not the first time Jersh has claimed to have left completely, so there is no surprise that he has been online almost every day this week. Remember that some people make rushed decisions and say things they later regret, as a result of being unsatisfied with something, being in a bad mood or similar. This is something we have to tolerate and respect. People are different and they have different ways to communicate and express their feelings and opinions.

Back to topic.

• Mr blue sky01, NeonTempzzz and Saphira1 like this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#6 Tryoops

Tryoops

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • HomeIceland and Finland

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:59 AM

Good luck with your clan saphira 1. May it grow strong under your leadership and wish you all the best.

#7 Saphira1

Saphira1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:40 AM

It is not the first time Jersh has claimed to have left completely, so there is no surprise that he has been online almost every day this week. Remember that some people make rushed decisions and say things they later regret, as a result of being unsatisfied with something, being in a bad mood or similar. This is something we have to tolerate and respect. People are different and they have different ways to communicate and express their feelings and opinions.

Back to topic.

Jersh is back?! I did not know that. Does he still talk to other people, because I have not seen him say anything in the chats..... Ill need to contact him at some point. Does he use the same file?

Good luck with your clan saphira 1. May it grow strong under your leadership and wish you all the best.

Thank you, mate.... I wish you the best as well and I thank you for the support

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}