[TECREAT] - Video Contest

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3316 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:03 AM

Greetings, fellow community members.

As previously announced in this topic, the TECREAT (Tanktastic English Community REcreational and promotionAl Team) will organize and host up to two contests every month. This has been done for nearly two months now, a small contest taking place at the beginning of a month - inspired by Denis.tw’s random lotteries, and a more special contest at the end of a month. This did of course include a few prizes, which every community member had the chance to win regularly.

For this month’s special contest, we are pleased to inform you that we have something different and more unique in mind. The participations will have to create a short video with the intention to create an introduction to newcomers that presents what awaits them in our game. And unique contests means unique prizes!

• First place1 month of premium account + 3 premium accounts á 7 days as prizes for a small contest on the winner's YouTube-channel.
  • Second place2 weeks of premium account + 3 premium accounts á 1 day as prizes for a small contest on the winner's YouTube-channel.
  • Third place1 week of premium account.

The submissions should be uploaded to the participatians' YouTube-channel, and a direct link to the video submitted in the appropriate, official submission topic. The winner of the first and second place will get the opportunity to organize and host a small contest intended for the subscribers of their YouTube-channel. It is up to each winner whether they would like to host one contest with three winners or three separate contests with one winner. However, the latter choice may increase the interest in the channel and gather more participations. This opportunity may contribute to more activity on the winners' channel, as well as to better advertise the game on social media, not to mention to provide newcomers with an introduction and help.

This is all for now, gentlemen; stay tuned for further information and contest guidelines on the 27th November!

Kind regards;
Error 403
TECMAT (Tanktastic English Community MAnagement Team)

• Vint, Mr blue sky01 and NeonTempzzz like this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2642 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:47 AM

...as well as to better advertise the game on social media..

Instagram would be better way to advertise game on social media. You can see these videos don't get as much attention as other games video. But posting this game on a famous gaming page on instagram would be double benefited.
  • NeonTempzzz likes this

29dekvt.jpg

#3 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:10 AM

Well YouTube has more users and if it is found can be shared everywhere. How do you think cat videos become so popular? :P

Minus the fact that cat videos are the best thing on the internet...

If not that try Reddit. If Pewdiepie can still get a sub Reddit I think we can get one too. XD

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#4 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• 3316 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:43 AM

Instagram would be better way to advertise game on social media. You can see these videos don't get as much attention as other games video. But posting this game on a famous gaming page on instagram would be double benefited.

If someone would like to do so, we would not prevent it.

u0KGBYG.gif

#5 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1136 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:23 AM

So we can start making a video now?

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#6 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• 3316 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:27 AM

You can start the preparations, but the guidelines will not be posted before the given date.
  • NeonTempzzz likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

#7 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2642 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:33 AM

I think your trailer is enough

29dekvt.jpg

#8 Drestdave

Drestdave

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1136 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:47 AM

I think your trailer is enough

Trailer? It is about making an introduction guide 

#9 Leesalisbury1

Leesalisbury1

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • HomeGeorgia, USA

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:59 PM

*flashback to 5th anniversary forum contest* well, time to make another video.

• NeonTempzzz likes this

Leader of ERFO

307itVD.jpg

#10 Drestdave

Drestdave

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1136 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:28 PM

​I do want to say that although I participate, I will not compete with any other participators and therefore won't be able to win any prizes. It would be quite unfair as I might hear things earlier due to my position as TECREAT manager and I do have access to media resources that others don't have.

• NeonTempzzz likes this

#11 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:33 AM

​I do want to say that although I participate, I will not compete with any other participators and therefore won't be able to win any prizes. It would be quite unfair as I might hear things earlier due to my position as TECREAT manager and I do have access to media resources that others don't have.

Translation: "Have insider info. Will not be scored with other contestants as I basically create them." XD

I know someone IRL who is brand new. I can probably have an opinion of the target audience?

Edited by NeonTempzzz, 14 November 2017 - 07:33 AM.

• Drestdave likes this

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}