3 replies to this topic

#1 ob max

ob max

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 64 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:44 PM

I was thinking with all the holidays coming up no matter what you believe personally or gather for, I thought because these holidays are for family I would challenge you to try and go a day (and no sleeping the whole day doesn't count) without the phone or video games.

PS. It sounds easy at first but it gets a bit challenging as the day goes on
  • NeonTempzzz likes this
Viele kleine Leute die in vielen kleinen Orten viele kleine Dinge tun, können das Gesicht der Welt verändern. Many small people who in many small places do many small things that can change the face of the world.

#2 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:55 AM

I was thinking with all the holidays coming up no matter what you believe personally or gather for, I thought because these holidays are for family I would challenge you to try and go a day (and no sleeping the whole day doesn't count) without the phone or video games.

PS. It sounds easy at first but it gets a bit challenging as the day goes on

Oh thats easy for me my social media life is non existant and my phone is broke, now i have some cheap nokia.

• NeonTempzzz likes this
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#3 Leesalisbury1

Leesalisbury1

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • HomeGeorgia, USA

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:01 PM

Well mate, I do that every other weekend.

• NeonTempzzz likes this

Proud member of the tanktastic community

307itVD.jpg

#4 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant Colonel

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:39 AM

Ha jokes on you. I lived without one for at least 16 years. I don't need a phone I just use it because it's convenient but I won't panic if I lose or break it.

• Leesalisbury1 likes this

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

(Now available in-game)

Member of TECREAT

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}