Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

New WW2 league vehicles for Britain, US, and France (Maybe Japan and Italy to)

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Should there be ww2 league countries for the other countries that participated in WW2 (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Should other countries besides the Germans and the Russians get WW2 league

1. Yes (6 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No (2 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2675 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:50 AM

with the duster

.. what about ZSU-23-4 .. thousands of bullets in minute.

29dekvt.jpg

#42 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:37 PM

whooptee do, the devs nerf crap, happens every day, the Flakpanzers may have 20mms, but those 20mms chew through T-34s, Panzer IIIs, and Panzer IVs
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#43 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:50 PM

What? nothing? wow... moving on, i was thinking, since we have cold war-modern Wheel tanks, why not add the M8 Greyhound (37mm or 47mm gun) and the Sd.Kfz.234 Puma (50 mm gun) as low lvl wheel tanks, and even add the ZIS-43 and the 37mm flak 36 auf selbstfahrlafette Sd.Kfz 6/2, as the first, low level, Half-Tracks, both being 37mm Flak-Tracks (term for SPAA Half-Tracks)
pictures:

Attached Thumbnails

• HNI_0064_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0063_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0061_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0062_JPG.JPG

Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#44 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:37 AM

whooptee do, the devs nerf crap, happens every day, the Flakpanzers may have 20mms, but those 20mms chew through T-34s, Panzer IIIs, and Panzer IVs

i haven't been on the forums for a long time sorry if the response is a bit late, anyways just because the rounds can be able to do damage to a t-34 doesn't mean it is able to deal with things such as the Pershing.  

What? nothing? wow... moving on, i was thinking, since we have cold war-modern Wheel tanks, why not add the M8 Greyhound (37mm or 47mm gun) and the Sd.Kfz.234 Puma (50 mm gun) as low lvl wheel tanks, and even add the ZIS-43 and the 37mm flak 36 auf selbstfahrlafette Sd.Kfz 6/2, as the first, low level, Half-Tracks, both being 37mm Flak-Tracks (term for SPAA Half-Tracks)
pictures:

M8 greyhound would be the most likely to be added, though the idea of half tracked vehicles in game is a bit interesting.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#45 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:29 PM

well, i was originally thinking the 88mm Flak 37 Sd.kfz 9, but half-tracks would, in my opinion, be a nice addition to the game, 88mm Flak 37 Sd.Kfz picture:

Attached Thumbnails

• HNI_0051_JPG.JPG

• EquablezMonsterz likes this

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}