Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

New WW2 league vehicles for Britain, US, and France (Maybe Japan and Italy to)

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Poll: Should there be ww2 league countries for the other countries that participated in WW2 (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Should other countries besides the Germans and the Russians get WW2 league

1. Yes (10 votes [83.33%])

Percentage of vote: 83.33%

2. No (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2699 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:50 AM

with the duster

.. what about ZSU-23-4 .. thousands of bullets in minute.

29dekvt.jpg

#42 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:37 PM

whooptee do, the devs nerf crap, happens every day, the Flakpanzers may have 20mms, but those 20mms chew through T-34s, Panzer IIIs, and Panzer IVs
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#43 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:50 PM

What? nothing? wow... moving on, i was thinking, since we have cold war-modern Wheel tanks, why not add the M8 Greyhound (37mm or 47mm gun) and the Sd.Kfz.234 Puma (50 mm gun) as low lvl wheel tanks, and even add the ZIS-43 and the 37mm flak 36 auf selbstfahrlafette Sd.Kfz 6/2, as the first, low level, Half-Tracks, both being 37mm Flak-Tracks (term for SPAA Half-Tracks)
pictures:

Attached Thumbnails

• HNI_0064_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0063_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0061_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0062_JPG.JPG

Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#44 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:37 AM

whooptee do, the devs nerf crap, happens every day, the Flakpanzers may have 20mms, but those 20mms chew through T-34s, Panzer IIIs, and Panzer IVs

i haven't been on the forums for a long time sorry if the response is a bit late, anyways just because the rounds can be able to do damage to a t-34 doesn't mean it is able to deal with things such as the Pershing.  

What? nothing? wow... moving on, i was thinking, since we have cold war-modern Wheel tanks, why not add the M8 Greyhound (37mm or 47mm gun) and the Sd.Kfz.234 Puma (50 mm gun) as low lvl wheel tanks, and even add the ZIS-43 and the 37mm flak 36 auf selbstfahrlafette Sd.Kfz 6/2, as the first, low level, Half-Tracks, both being 37mm Flak-Tracks (term for SPAA Half-Tracks)
pictures:

M8 greyhound would be the most likely to be added, though the idea of half tracked vehicles in game is a bit interesting.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#45 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:29 PM

well, i was originally thinking the 88mm Flak 37 Sd.kfz 9, but half-tracks would, in my opinion, be a nice addition to the game, 88mm Flak 37 Sd.Kfz picture:

Attached Thumbnails

• HNI_0051_JPG.JPG

• EquablezMonsterz likes this

#46 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:40 AM

Hello players and fans!! I'm Abrams-tusk!! Today i'm also having some ww-2 innovation, but not exactly, it's a prototype.

I've got this idea!

T29_Heavy_Tank.png

Mow you might be thinking why this tank? Well its pretty easy.

It was created after the M26-Pershing but before M103-Heavy tank.

We can expect it as->

This tank has speed almost same as M103-heavy tank, reloading rate is same as M26-Pershing, fire power is amazing as same as M103-Heavy tank, but armor is little more improved not same as M26-Pershing, but it has space armored or none according to detail, I do not know.  But it has Sabot, Heat, HE.

So comparatively this tank has a average performance of both-M26-Pershing, M103-Heavy tank as well.

Still you might be thinking why this tank. Well! Because this tank can be easier for New players. And also you might be noticing that when you upgrade the M26-Pershing at max level, while joining the battlefield this tank will be littlebit weak but not exactly against, according to his level because of more bigger levels of tanks. And also if you choose M103-Heavy tank with max-level or not to max-level, this tank will usally be strong at compare to lower levels of tanks but when it reaches max-level this tank will also might have some difficult situation to deal higer levels of tanks. So T-29,30 is a average level of tank, if you upgrade at max-level or not this tank can join in the battlefield at higer or medium levels, so it would be easier for new players as well!!

Edited by Aditya sunani, 27 May 2018 - 02:50 AM.

Abrams-tusk

#47 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:58 AM

Now you might be thinking that this tank was taken in training scenario like MBT-70 for testing and then it was suspended it, Well you might be correct of course.

This footage was taken from external resource i.e. from youtube.

vlcsnap-2018-05-27-15h52m38s234.png

This tank was also took part in testing section to check and ensure this prototype as well. But unfortunately this tank was run over the budget as same as MBT-70 as well.

it was saw at (anatomy of an abrams tank) url->

https://youtu.be/97lBxGPppW0

Edited by Aditya sunani, 27 May 2018 - 03:01 AM.

Abrams-tusk

#48 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:37 AM

Hello players and fans!! I'm Abrams-tusk!! Today i'm also having some ww-2 innovation, but not exactly, it's a prototype.

I've got this idea!
T29_Heavy_Tank.png

Mow you might be thinking why this tank? Well its pretty easy.
It was created after the M26-Pershing but before M103-Heavy tank.
We can expect it as->
This tank has speed almost same as M103-heavy tank, reloading rate is same as M26-Pershing, fire power is amazing as same as M103-Heavy tank, but armor is little more improved not same as M26-Pershing, but it has space armored or none according to detail, I do not know. But it has Sabot, Heat, HE.
So comparatively this tank has a average performance of both-M26-Pershing, M103-Heavy tank as well.

Still you might be thinking why this tank. Well! Because this tank can be easier for New players. And also you might be noticing that when you upgrade the M26-Pershing at max level, while joining the battlefield this tank will be littlebit weak but not exactly against, according to his level because of more bigger levels of tanks. And also if you choose M103-Heavy tank with max-level or not to max-level, this tank will usally be strong at compare to lower levels of tanks but when it reaches max-level this tank will also might have some difficult situation to deal higer levels of tanks. So T-29,30 is a average level of tank, if you upgrade at max-level or not this tank can join in the battlefield at higer or medium levels, so it would be easier for new players as well!!

this post is for ww2 league vehicles which are collectors tanks that are NOT available to general players/public, also the stats for the vehicle is way to overpowered for a WW2 collectors tank. I also focused on the most iconic ww2 tanks not tanks that are not easily remebered.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 27 May 2018 - 11:38 AM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}