Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

New WW2 league vehicles for Britain, US, and France (Maybe Japan and Italy to)

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Poll: Should there be ww2 league countries for the other countries that participated in WW2 (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Should other countries besides the Germans and the Russians get WW2 league

1. Yes (10 votes [83.33%])

Percentage of vote: 83.33%

2. No (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:41 PM

"historically inaccurate" wow, i think basmal is drunk, because Tanktastic isn't that other game, Tanktastic isn't accurate to realism at all
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#22 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2709 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 19 November 2017 - 05:16 AM

"historically inaccurate"
wow, i think basmal is drunk, because Tanktastic isn't that other game, Tanktastic isn't accurate to realism at all

The realissm in other game is also historically inaccurate.

29dekvt.jpg

#23 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:35 AM

Guys Plz stay on topic
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#24 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:03 PM

I just came up with a suggestion for a German WWII premium tank: VK 45.02 (P) ausf. B, the Porsch Tiger II

Attached Thumbnails

• HNI_0037_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0038_JPG.JPG

Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#25 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2709 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:57 AM

I just came up with a suggestion for a German WWII premium tank:
VK 45.02 (P) ausf. B, the Porsch Tiger II

This will create confusion.. "should I buy Porshe tiger or normal tiger?"

29dekvt.jpg

#26 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:39 PM

I just came up with a suggestion for a German WWII premium tank:
VK 45.02 (P) ausf. B, the Porsch Tiger II

The VK 45.02 yet interesting wouldn't work because the vehicle was only a blueprinted idea and no prototype was made also there is little specifications on how it would have acted.
The Tiger 2 (P) is conceptually similar with the tiger 2 in game and would add no change in gameplay besides looks since the gun would be the same, plus even if the armor did change it would be only be miniscule and since it is just a WW2 vehicle again wouldn't change gameplay. Sadly this may be like this unless variant modifications were added but that idea was tossed by the developers since now the Abrams leads to tusk 2 which is apparently a "separate tank".

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 20 November 2017 - 01:43 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#27 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:08 PM

well, tusk 2 isn't M1A2 i think, i think its actually the M1A7 Abrams, which has a 121mm gun (which doesn't make sense) and that reactive armor, but back on topic, Porsch did make a prototype of the Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger I P, which was the forward mounted turret Tiger I with 200mm of frontal armor rather than Tiger I H's 150mm of frontal, which may be a reason to added, but, Tiger II (P) may have the same gun as Tiger II, but i know a few people who'd love to have it, especially for the rear mounted turret, which, if they allow us to switch between different tank looks (like between Tiger II and Tiger II (P)) it'd be the same feeling either way, since some people prefer the different turret location

#28 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:52 PM

well, tusk 2 isn't M1A2 i think, i think its actually the M1A7 Abrams, which has a 121mm gun (which doesn't make sense) and that reactive armor, but back on topic, Porsch did make a prototype of the Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger I P, which was the forward mounted turret Tiger I with 200mm of frontal armor rather than Tiger I H's 150mm of frontal, which may be a reason to added, but, Tiger II (P) may have the same gun as Tiger II, but i know a few people who'd love to have it, especially for the rear mounted turret, which, if they allow us to switch between different tank looks (like between Tiger II and Tiger II (P)) it'd be the same feeling either way, since some people prefer the different turret location

There is no M1a7 and it doesn't exist (btw I think I know what video u got that from is it matsimus?)
I was talking about the rear mounted turreted vk 45 02 (P) which is its official designation not the tiger p
Plus the tiger 2 (p) is a variant of the tiger which has a Porsche turret installed
IMG_0072.JPG
Turret placement wouldn't change gameplay aspects at all (unless you stick your end out of a building but that would lead to exposed rear armor) The tiger 2 and the VK 45 02 (p) are way to similar and since it is a paper design it wouldn't be excepted.

Finally just a little side note only one tiger 1 (p) ever saw combat which had the number of 003.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 20 November 2017 - 08:06 PM.

• NeonTempzzz likes this
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#29 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant Colonel

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:21 AM

There is no M1a7 and it doesn't exist (btw I think I know what video u got that from is it matsimus?)
I was talking about the rear mounted turreted vk 45 02 (P) which is its official designation not the tiger p
Plus the tiger 2 (p) is a variant of the tiger which has a Porsche turret installed
attachicon.gifIMG_0072.JPG
Turret placement wouldn't change gameplay aspects at all (unless you stick your end out of a building but that would lead to exposed rear armor) The tiger 2 and the VK 45 02 (p) are way to similar and since it is a paper design it wouldn't be excepted.

Finally just a little side note only one tiger 1 (p) ever saw combat which had the number of 003.

Most tanks after the Tiger II had very similar body designs with a few exceptions like the Maus and E-100. The E-75 had same body design. It was basically a big Tiger II. Tiger II's were still relatively uncommon as it was very expensive and like most German tanks had a few engine problems. Most German tanks didn't have many variants anyways.

• EquablezMonsterz likes this

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

(Now available in-game)

Member of TECREAT

#30 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:43 AM

Most tanks after the Tiger II had very similar body designs with a few exceptions like the Maus and E-100. The E-75 had same body design. It was basically a big Tiger II. Tiger II's were still relatively uncommon as it was very expensive and like most German tanks had a few engine problems. Most German tanks didn't have many variants anyways.

the Germans attempted to create their own tanks that were heavily sloped. If you notice German tank doctrine from the pz IV and tiger 1 which had flat angled thick armor changed immediately to the sloped armor as seen on the panther and most other tanks from that point, because they copied the sloped armor found on the T-34 and IS tanks. Heck the Sherman in theory had the same armor thickness as the tiger 1 due to the sloped front.
  • NeonTempzzz likes this
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#31 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:06 PM

well, both VK 45.02 (P) variants were similar to Tiger II, just ausf. A had a forward mounted turred and ausf. B had the rear mounted turret, but both ausf A and B had their advantages and disadvantages, even if they never were built, i've seen Maus and Persing players poke their turrets around corners since they have the rear and forward mounted turrets, but, i see the point you have about the rear armor, and the only reason Tiger I (P) had only one that saw combat is because of the porsch engine had many problems
  • NeonTempzzz likes this

#32 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant Colonel

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:12 AM

well, both VK 45.02 (P) variants were similar to Tiger II, just ausf. A had a forward mounted turred and ausf. B had the rear mounted turret, but both ausf A and B had their advantages and disadvantages, even if they never were built, i've seen Maus and Persing players poke their turrets around corners since they have the rear and forward mounted turrets, but, i see the point you have about the rear armor, and the only reason Tiger I (P) had only one that saw combat is because of the porsch engine had many problems

Well the engine problems were across the board. The Panther had a really high tendency to catch on fire. Because of this most Panthers were found defending instead if attacking. The Tiger series had that sometimes but that was due to there being so much weight from the armor and it put a to of stress on the engine.

the Germans attempted to create their own tanks that were heavily sloped. If you notice German tank doctrine from the pz IV and tiger 1 which had flat angled thick armor changed immediately to the sloped armor as seen on the panther and most other tanks from that point, because they copied the sloped armor found on the T-34 and IS tanks. Heck the Sherman in theory had the same armor thickness as the tiger 1 due to the sloped front.

Tell that to American crews. They didn't include high velocity cannons when testing the armor. XD

• EquablezMonsterz likes this

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

(Now available in-game)

Member of TECREAT

#33 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:41 AM

the Tiger I (P)'s engine failed during testing against the Tiger I (H), so Tiger I (H) went to production

#34 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:10 PM

Well the engine problems were across the board. The Panther had a really high tendency to catch on fire. Because of this most Panthers were found defending instead if attacking. The Tiger series had that sometimes but that was due to there being so much weight from the armor and it put a to of stress on the engine.
Tell that to American crews. They didn't include high velocity cannons when testing the armor. XD

That's why they called the shermans ronsons which was a lighter.
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#35 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:02 PM

I started thinking lately... Why not add some WWII AA to Tanktastic, namely the Flakpanzer IV and Flakpanzer V series, maybe even Flakpanzer VI if that even existed

Attached Thumbnails

• HNI_0043_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0044_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0042_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0041_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0040_JPG.JPG

#36 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:16 PM

I started thinking lately... Why not add some WWII AA to Tanktastic, namely the Flakpanzer IV and Flakpanzer V series, maybe even Flakpanzer VI if that even existed

the first two never existed but the last 2 vehicles the Ostwind and the whirbelwind should be part of the main line since they are not well known plus they need something to connect to the gepard. The kugelblitz would probably not make it becuase only 5 prototypes were built and it is not well known either.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 24 November 2017 - 09:25 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#37 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:01 PM

the only well known Flakpanzer is Wirbelwind, but, i want all the Flakpanzer IVs snd Vs in game to lead up to the MODERN Gepard (there is a WWII Gepard, it mounted a single 20mm)

#38 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2709 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:05 PM

No need for that. We have Duster and ZSU-57-2

29dekvt.jpg

#39 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:50 PM

and neither of them are WWII SPAA, and in a fight, Flakpanzers have the DPM advantage, especially the Wirbey (Wirbelwind)

#40 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 09:24 PM

and neither of them are WWII SPAA, and in a fight, Flakpanzers have the DPM advantage, especially the Wirbey (Wirbelwind)

even if the flakpanzers did have the dpm damage they will either bounce every shot or the developers would slow down the dpm like what they did with the duster
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}