Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

New WW2 league vehicles for Britain, US, and France (Maybe Japan and Italy to)

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Should there be ww2 league countries for the other countries that participated in WW2 (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Should other countries besides the Germans and the Russians get WW2 league

1. Yes (5 votes [71.43%])

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

2. No (2 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:07 PM

As you know there are already ww2 league vehicles in game currently for Nazi Germany and the USSR and more new ww2 league vehicles for the USSR (Mainly the IS, T-28, and BT series tanks).
Though there is none for the other allied and axis countries which are left out of the ww2 league. Of course there is the Pershing and the super Sherman but of course the Pershing was mainly used in North Korea and didn't represent the us during the Second World War the and super Sherman is just a post war tank that can't be used in ww2 league.
Here are some of my picks of tanks that would best represent each country that served during the Second World War.

US:
Of course the US has the M4 Sherman, but I suggest the model uses the short 75 mm to diffrientiate between the super Sherman.
IMG_0069.PNG
UK:
To represent Britain we have the Churchill heavy tank which is probably britains most famous tank during the war and saw some action in Korea.
IMG_0067.JPG
France:
This ones a Tie between the Char B1 and the renault FT 17, the Char B1 was France's heavy tank and was considered one of the best tanks during the start of the WW2. But the Renault Ft was of course widely used even though it was created during WW1 it even saw action during ww2 and through the Cold War.IMG_0066.JPG
Japan:
The type 95 Ha-go was Japan's most widely produced tank right after the Chi ha and saw action in the pacific theatre against the Sherman and Stuart tanks but was obsolete and couldn't pen the Sherman's armor.
IMG_0065.JPG

Italy:
Finally we have the Italians the most underprepared country during WW2, this one was a "eh" one and I just threw this one on the list because Italy was not known for tanks. This tank is the Carro Armato M13/40
IMG_0064.JPG

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 12 November 2017 - 03:08 PM.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#2 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:15 PM

i agree there should be more WWII tanks in game, but not all necessarily WWII League, but i've compiled a list of tanks i want in tanktastic on the main tree, as WWII League, and as primiums Russia: we haven't gotten any WWII era tank destroyers yet, so my first choices for TDs came down to these two, the infamous SU-85 and the ISU-152
now, i know people will argue with me about this, but i think ISU-152 and SU-85 should be the start of the Russian TD tree, the tank i wanted added for the russians is obvious the 'King of Derp' itself, KV-2, which should be with T-34-85 on the premium list
Germany: now, everyone knows that there aren't many, if any, german tank destroyers in TT, tis the reason i want Jagdtiger added in the premium section with Tiger II, and the Brummbar as a WWII League vehicle

Attached Thumbnails

• HNI_0027_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0032_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0028_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0029_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0031_JPG.JPG

Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#3 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:38 PM

USA and UK: now, ik how people want the normal M4 with the short 75mm added, but why not add the M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo and the M4 Sherman 105mm? When it came down to British tanks, i couldn't find any tanks i wanted added, and since Churchill was requested here already,i went with a TD based off it, the Churchill 3-inch gun carrier. finally, i picked an American TD that i wanted added, the M36 Jackson 90mm GMC, a relatively late war American TD that was based of the M10 Wolverine and the M18 Hellcat, idc where the American and British vehicles go, wether premium, WWII League, or main tree, these are just my suggestions i added
Japan: i have only one vehicle i want for the japanese WWII vehicles, and that's the 150mm derp TD, the Type 4 Ho-Ro

Attached Thumbnails

• HNI_0035_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0030_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0033_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0026_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0034_JPG.JPG

Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#4 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:19 PM

i agree there should be more WWII tanks in game, but not all necessarily WWII League, but i've compiled a list of tanks i want in tanktastic on the main tree, as WWII League, and as primiums

Russia:
we haven't gotten any WWII era tank destroyers yet, so my first choices for TDs came down to these two, the infamous SU-85 and the ISU-152now, i know people will argue with me about this, but i think ISU-152 and SU-85 should be the start of the Russian TD tree,

the tank i wanted added for the russians is obvious the 'King of Derp' itself, KV-2, which should be with T-34-85 on the premium listGermany: now, everyone knows that there aren't many, if any, german tank destroyers in TT, tis the reason i want Jagdtiger added in the premium section with Tiger II, and the Brummbar as a WWII League vehicle

USA and UK: now, ik how people want the normal M4 with the short 75mm added, but why not add the M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo and the M4 Sherman 105mm? When it came down to British tanks, i couldn't find any tanks i wanted added, and since Churchill was requested here already,i went with a TD based off it, the Churchill 3-inch gun carrier. finally, i picked an American TD that i wanted added, the M36 Jackson 90mm GMC, a relatively late war American TD that was based of the M10 Wolverine and the M18 Hellcat, idc where the American and British vehicles go, wether premium, WWII League, or main tree, these are just my suggestions i addedJapan: i have only one vehicle i want for the japanese WWII vehicles, and that's the 150mm derp TD, the Type 4 Ho-Ro

The only vehicles I can see in the game is the KV-2 because y not, the isu-152 because it did see Cold War action and even in the gulf war, the Su-85 because the same reason as the ISU-152 (but I prefer the Su-100), and finally the Jackson which also did see extensive Cold War action. The shermans can be changed around as long as they don't look like the super Sherman.

#5 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:37 PM

i still want Jagdtiger as a German TD, we only have 2 German TDs in game, and only one has an actual cannon, and 3-inch gun carrier is something that the British line in TT needs... and, maybe STRV 81 wouldn't hurt if it was added...

#6 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1146 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:34 PM

There is no WWll league anymore like there was in the past.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#7 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts
  • HomeNorth Central Texas

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:47 AM

There is no WWll league anymore like there was in the past.

doesnt mean they cant add them as premium tanks like the Maus and Tiger 2

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#8 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:13 PM

price has a great point, plus, Jagdtiger and KV-2 (at least KV-2) would be money makers both for GHOR and players

#9 Leesalisbury1

Leesalisbury1

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • HomeGeorgia, USA

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:03 PM

T18 hellcat, tank destroyer.

Co-leader of ERFO

307itVD.jpg

#10 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:40 PM

M36 Jackson is M18 Hellcat on steroids, Lee! oh, that gives me an idea! Why not add the M3 Lee?

Attached Thumbnails

• HNI_0036_JPG.JPG

#11 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:00 PM

price has a great point, plus, Jagdtiger and KV-2 (at least KV-2) would be money makers both for GHOR and players

Maybe the Jagdtiger and they need to add the KV-2 now I realize it because it makes sense to finish the soviet heavy tanks branch since they are soon going to add the IS, btw they also would need to add the IS-2 probably it would end up like the obj 279 like a buyable prem vehicle

M36 Jackson is M18 Hellcat on steroids, Lee!
oh, that gives me an idea! Why not add the M3 Lee?

they might need to add a multiple gun control system if they wanted both guns to to be used.

#12 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:22 PM

well..... they have a similar system back before they made it so the guns couldn't fire once on tanks like type 60 and VT-1, plus, they'd need the system on Maus and the B1, since Maus (and E-100 if it gets added) has a coaxial 75mm right next to its 128mm, and B1 has a chassis mounted howitzer

#13 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:05 AM

well..... they have a similar system back before they made it so the guns couldn't fire once on tanks like type 60 and VT-1, plus, they'd need the system on Maus and the B1, since Maus (and E-100 if it gets added) has a coaxial 75mm right next to its 128mm, and B1 has a chassis mounted howitzer

The system will probably never be added and what i meant was that it can fire 2 different guns while one points in a different direction then the other gun. The B1 would probably only use the turret same with Maus and E-100. Not sure about the M3 lee though.

#14 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:43 AM

M36 Jackson is M18 Hellcat on steroids, Lee! oh, that gives me an idea! Why not add the M3 Lee?

NO! Just...NO! That tank's profile is that of a skyscraper. Not to mention the armor is paper.

The E2 is my nomination since it has enough armor to stand against a least a few of the tanks in this game.

WWII league is now hosted by Dennis and you can get prizes still. Fieldmarshal posted the topic about it. So no, WWII league still exists it's just hosted by the Russian community.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#15 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:48 PM

well, Maus and E-100 can use the same system as VT-1 and Type 60, since their 75mms are in the same turret

#16 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:27 AM

well, Maus and E-100 can use the same system as VT-1 and Type 60, since their 75mms are in the same turret

The 75 was the coaxial for the Maus and E-100. The main cannon was a minimum of 100mms.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#17 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:34 PM

Maus and E-100 share the exact same turret with a 128mm and a 75mm, i don't see why they can't use the 75mm in battle, they both have to face T-54s in the public matches, why not give Maus the small buff by adding the 75mm so that it doesn't die as easily, and E-100 would end up maxing at the same lvl as Maus,

#18 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2649 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:07 PM

Maus and E-100 share the exact same turret with a 128mm and a 75mm, i don't see why they can't use the 75mm in battle, they both have to face T-54s in the public matches, why not give Maus the small buff by adding the 75mm so that it doesn't die as easily, and E-100 would end up maxing at the same lvl as Maus,

You are wrong and the Maus is too strong in the game, it can kill lvl 20 tanks without problems

29dekvt.jpg

#19 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:14 PM

yet Maus gets killed by TWO T-54s with ease

#20 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2649 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:14 AM

yet Maus gets killed by TWO T-54s with ease

Historically inaccurate.
  • NeonTempzzz likes this

29dekvt.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}